SHACKLETON SILENT NIGHT
It may be a bit touchy to talk about politics over the Christmas dinner table, but when it also coincides with such a turbulent political landscape, things might get ugly.
Luckily, the advertising agency Shackleton Madrid has had a brilliant idea: to create the application Silent Night. And THE LION was the digital agency selected to make it possible.
The application boasts a voice recognition system that detects the most conflictive terms: Donald Trump, Hilary, taxes or corruption... and suggests alternative topics.
A pleasure to work for peace.
- Artificial neural network for word recognition.
- Native to Android and iOS.
- In Spanish and English.
The results speak for themselves:
- Over 65,000 downloads in 4 days.
- No. 1 in the App Store.
- First search trend over the Christmas period.
- Featured in over 100 national and international media outlets.
- Bronze at the Cdec awards.